Friday, 29 June 2012

Moving on, moving on...


A shift has occurred recently. In the stars (according to Russell Grant), at work and at home. It is as if different areas of my life are finally heading in the same direction and it's up to me to link them all together. I know this sounds rather mystical, and it's pretty vague...but isn't that how life is sometimes? I guess when one door closes, you only really notice that there is already a path laid out in the opposite direction. Not for you to go backwards, but for a complete change, one that is needed. So I'm taking big steps to make a change in my career. I'll be refining what my business is, as it's unsustainable at the moment, too much of a hobby and not effective as an income. I'll be going back to school, to get the skills and the tools to really fulfil my dream of putting my mark on the art world. With so many projects in my head, and little time to see them through, my head sort of gets all cramped and daily life becomes unmanageable. So I'm going to free up all that space and let those ideas out!! It's going to be scary, it's going to be an adventure. And hopefully, with some hard work, faith, courage, determination and dedication, I will make my family proud of me, and be their shining example x

No comments:

Post a Comment