Sunday, 3 June 2012

Something for the Jubilee

Well it's the Diamond Jubilee 4 day weekend (for many), and it's raining cats and dogs here in Denbigh, just as my tele has broken so there's no watching the Royal procession or the flotilla or any of the other Jubilee spectacles in my house. But in keeping with the spirit of all things British, here are some Jubilee works I prepared for 5 lucky ladies as part of the Pay it Forward 2012 project. One of the ladies is Australian, so just in case she wasn't a fan of the Commonwealth her design is more of a Coral Reef/Surf concept.
Other work I've been doing is home décor - bath blocks and a wall hanging for a new home (check out my Wooden works page).
Still plenty of other projects to fill my spare time when I'm not doing my day job, and hopefully they will be up here soon too. So what am I working on? Currently I'm painting a new baby scene, 2 more children's name plaques, 1 wedding plaque with 7 number blocks, my Year of Greetings cards, a curious Alice plaque project, a children's adventure story with illustrations and a logo for a pastry company. More than enough to fill me boots. Hope you all enjoy your Jubilee parties, I'm off to St Asaph tomorrow to join in the festivities in St Asaph becoming one of the new Jubilee cities. Then it's back to the grindstone...
So to sign off it's got to be long live the Queen, and may you all enjoy long days and pleasant nights, so says Roland.



No comments:

Post a Comment