Monday, 9 July 2012

Wedding Belles & Buttons


This weekend saw my biggest project yet - 9 wooden table plaques for the Owain-Ford wedding in the quaint, quite out-of-the-way, vintage village location of Clocaenog, near Ruthin. As luck (or skill) would have it, the colours used for the plaques were bright and cheerful and met the occasion well. A whitewash marquee adorned with beautiful bunting and flowers, the plaques helped to mark the event in true style.

Now out of stock of wood!

Only kidding, thanks to Bryn Jones I hope to maintain plenty of stock as Phase II of my business gets under way...printing plaques. It's an interesting time at eden with pencils HQ, and I hope to make the most of it and really get this business going. It's all learning, with quirky facebook marketing, and homemade photo effects, but these are the foundations that I'm sure I'll look back on in years to come and laugh heartily over. Hence the blog to keep a diary of how things are going...or going round.

Right, am now off to the printers to test out this gorgeous piece of wood on their machines...fingers crossed!

If you want to check out all 9 of the plaques from the wedding,then head over to my Wooden Plaques & Retro Lettering page for the full monty x

No comments:

Post a Comment