Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Rolling on...

Afternoon, dear readers! Here's a more upbeat post for you thanks to modern pharmaceuticals, and I suppose mindfulness. The past few months have crept by under a cloud and I appear to now spy glimmers of hope and future plans (that are still waiting to unfold from the last New Year). In our household, along with the usual Christmas nativities to prepare for, there is also the School Christmas Fair (do I, don't I hold a stall when social anxiety is a little prevalent), Christmas orders, Christmas presents to be bought and made, and a house move. That's right, we are deciding to up and re-clutter in another part of Denbigh just moments before the Christmas mayhem peaks. Why? Because that's the way we roll in our house, against the norm and when the time is right for us.
Lately, I have been able to moderately work on bits and pieces. I took to making some straight forward plaques as the repetitiveness was therapeutic. Whilst weeding (not your garden variety) and painting, I was able to get my thoughts going again about what my orders should look like, and how best to achieve them.
Here are some recent Christmas bits...







Now as I'm listening to Rhianna's glorious 'Diamonds' on BBC Radio 2 and it's starting to darken outside (3.46pm!), I am looking forward to already writing the next blog with more pieces to show you. The heating has had to come on early, we don't have snow yet, and the kids are safe home eating crackers and melon.

Onwards...


No comments:

Post a Comment